Thank you for helping us to make the 2016 Anthropology Day celebration a tremendous success!
Thanks for sharing the #AnthroLove
- More than 2,500 tweets using #AnthroDay reached 2.6 million Twitter accounts for a total of nearly 4 million impressions!
- The #AnthroLove campaign leading up to Anthropology Day made an additional 2 million impressions on Twitter and had a reach of nearly 60,000 people on Facebook.
- The #AnthroLove post on the AAA blog had more than 2,600 views.
- Actor and former anthropology student Dax Shepard shared a tweet as did the official account for the Fox television series “Bones”
- #AnthroDay was used in more than 1,000 Facebook posts on February 18!
- More than 100 Instagram posts were made using the Anthro Day hashtag
Keep an eye out for updates about next year’s Anthropology Day events (and check out the Storify feed of this year’s celebrations) by visiting the official Anthropology Day page. It’s never too early to register your group!
It’s party time! It’s World Anthropology Day! #AnthroLove https://t.co/nh5fgiRINw
— dax shepard (@daxshepard1) February 18, 2016